Model Release upload

Is there a feature you would like to see on RevoStock.com? Let us know!

Herman Allison

Model Release upload

Postby Herman Allison » Thu May 10, 2007 5:48 am

Sometimes we have more than 1 person in a clip and there is only the facility to upload 1 release. Also could there be a feature to pull release thats on file often I will use the same person in numerous clips.

Herman

soundprostudios

Postby soundprostudios » Wed May 16, 2007 12:07 pm

I second both these points.

Sebastian H. Pituscan

Postby Sebastian H. Pituscan » Wed May 16, 2007 12:14 pm

Before you get the multiple releases if you need it you could try a multi-page pdf or larger jpegs that contain both (or all) releases.

Hope this helps,
Sebastian

RevoStock1
RevoStaff

Postby RevoStock1 » Mon May 21, 2007 8:27 am

Hi! Yes, what you will need to do is upload one JPEG or PDF that contains all of the releases for that clip. Just take a photo or scan them in and create a large document in your photo editing software, i.e. 8.5X44 and put all 4 pages in succession. Save it as a JPEG or PDF and upload it.

CSproductions

Store Releases

Postby CSproductions » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:44 am

It makes a lot more sense, both from a data storage viewpoint and an uploader viewpoint, to create a system that allows us to upload one release and associate them with clips as needed. Under the current system, I have to connect with my FTP program, upload one model release .jpg file, go through the clip cataloging process, and then upload the same model release again before catalogueing additional clips. That is a poorly designed and grossly inefficient system. It's bad for Revostock because it means unnecessary dedicated storage space for each individual upload, as opposed to the more efficient use of storage space by storing the release once and allowing us to associate clips with it when we catalogue our material. It's bad for me as a provider because it takes unnecessary time, and time is at a premium. Any system that requires storage of multiple identical files should be redesigned.

Regarding multiple releases, I've always simply combined the scans into one .pdf or .jpg file.

RevoStock1
RevoStaff

Postby RevoStock1 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:31 pm

Agreed as well. Also something we have had on our addition list and I will bump up as well... Let me see if we can get these additions up in the next week.

Thanks!!

Craig

Return to Site Suggestions