more clip bin agnst

Jump in and let's talk about the Revolution!

garf

more clip bin agnst

Postby garf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:22 pm

So I put 22 videos in my clip bin, then went to purchase credits, and when I then went back to the clip bin, it had emptied! Definitely a bad time to empty. I think it would be a very common behaviour to choose the videos that you are going to purchase, and then buy the credits for them. Managed to remember 19 of them (had to redo search, and readd to clip bin), but still was unable to locate the other 3. :x

RevoStock1
RevoStaff

Postby RevoStock1 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:46 pm

Hey Garf. Well the Media Box is coming, hopefully this week, but I am going to fix this issue so items don't dissapear from the clip bin so easily anyway. Thanks for letting us know.

Sebastian H. Pituscan

Postby Sebastian H. Pituscan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:43 pm

Any news on the Media Box?

Will we be able to decide on the discount level we wish to offer?

RevoStock1
RevoStaff

Postby RevoStock1 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:28 pm

It is actually on the site right now, but we will be working on it throughout the day to get the new links up and just to work out the little design aspects.

As far as the discount part of it, that will come next. We need to get the basic Media Box functionality up first.

With the discounts there will be set discount levels you will be able to apply based upon how many items you have included in that box. i.e. 20% off 10-20 items, 35% off 20-30 or something like that..

Sebastian H. Pituscan

Postby Sebastian H. Pituscan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:41 pm

Great news!

I can understand how having a few set discount levels would make life easier for you, but keep in mind that it would be nice for producers to be able to decide themselves the discount levels (within reason or within guidelines-you pick).

RevoStock1
RevoStaff

Postby RevoStock1 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:45 am

Okee Dokee.....

2 things related to this. First of all, your Clip Bin wont get deleted anymore.

Secondly, you can now add clips to the long awaited MediaBox!! Store them, organize them and download them when ready!!

:)

Return to General RevoStock.com Discussion