Adding model release when editing

Jump in and let's talk about the Revolution!
dapoopta

Adding model release when editing

Postby dapoopta » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:08 pm

Can you guys add the feature that when I hit edit I can upload a model release, even after submitting for review. I keep forgetting to attach it on the screen where I choose the file, and it is a pain in the butt to have to wait for the clip to get 'resubmit'. Thanks!
Come visit my site http://www.artsalehub.com

RevoStock1
RevoStaff

Postby RevoStock1 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:12 pm

Hey dapoopta. What we were going to add was your own re-submit button which will basically do the same thing. After your file is approved you will be able to choose to re-submit it yourself. Will this work for you?

Thanks!

Craig

dapoopta

Postby dapoopta » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:15 pm

I don't think you see where I am having issues.. or maybe your solution will be 2 fold.

If I go to upload footage, choose a file, and forget to add release I cannot add one until Melissa allows me access to add it. I'd like when I hit edit to be able to edit the release box, or have the ability to add release.

What you are saying sounds like the reviewer has to look at the file first, then kick it back to me. Maybe I am reading yours wrong :-)

Thanks for the response!
Come visit my site http://www.artsalehub.com

RevoStock1
RevoStaff

Postby RevoStock1 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:37 am

Ok, I gotcha. Yes, this is something we can do as well. Basically make it so that you can edit your file fully (re-upload video, releases, etc.) as long as it hasn't been approved yet. Let me see how long this will take...

Thanks!

Craig

RevoStock1
RevoStaff

Postby RevoStock1 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:11 am

Ok, this actually should be all set. If your file has not been approved yet (in pending status) you will have access to all of these re-upload items like re-uploading your video, thumb or release.

Let me know if you have any issues with it.

Thanks!

Craig

Return to General RevoStock.com Discussion