New Producer Tools Page

In this thread we will keep you up to date on the newest Revolution Stock Media news!
RevoStock1
RevoStaff

New Producer Tools Page

Postby RevoStock1 » Tue May 26, 2009 10:04 pm

Hey Revo Producers... We have a new Producer Tools page (link will be in the upper right of the site when logged in.) This page will ultimately be your primary page on Revo for all things related to being a producer. We will be adding more features to it as we go and we would love input from our Producers.... For now, however, check it out and let us know if you have any questions.

RWM - MEDIA

Re: New Producer Tools Page

Postby RWM - MEDIA » Wed May 27, 2009 1:47 am

Cool thing Craig, especially the search data.
I notice that the Audio-Thumb didn’t load.

Rudi

TAMotion

Postby TAMotion » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:01 am

LOVE IT! Thanks Craig. I agree with Rudi; the search data definitely helps us producers see what people are looking for.

The only problem I've come across is by the picture. Right now I have the RevoStock icon with text saying "click here to add image or avatar". When clicking on the image, I'm directed to my profile page, where I've already uploaded an avatar... and the maximum size is 80x80 and 10kB... Where do we get the option to upload a larger image which will show up on the 'producer profile' page?

Thanks.

abraham

RevoStock1
RevoStaff

Postby RevoStock1 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:52 am

Hey Abraham. It is on there, just not in the clearest spot. Something else we need to remedy. Look in the section that says Producer Settings and it is the last option there.

Thanks!

Craig

TAMotion

Postby TAMotion » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:10 am

Wow! I missed it all this time... but now I have an image up!

It is easy to miss, as you said... You should also have it separately as you have the 'avatar' section. And, if possible, have a preview just like the avatar, before submitting changes.

Thanks.

Abraham

BTW, Craig, are you the one running the RevoStock FaceBook page... and the Twitter?... cool idea!

jon2911
RevoStaff

Postby jon2911 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:07 pm

TAMotion wrote:BTW, Craig, are you the one running the RevoStock FaceBook page... and the Twitter?... cool idea!

Yes he is, glad you like it the social media marketing!

Thanks for the producer tools suggestions as well.

Jon Webster

Return to RevoStock News